Ghanaian local dishes are undoubtably colourful, delicious, mouth watering, nutritional and most importantly very healthy.
There are different varieties of healthy, local Ghanaian dishes that could make one famished at the mere sight of them.
But for today, we are going to share with you ten delicious Ghanaian local dishes.
1. Rice balls known as “Omotuo” with Groundnut Soup
2. Ga Kenkey with fried fish or shrimp and Pepper sauce
3. The Almighy Ghana Jollof rice accompanied with meat, hide (Wale) and fried riped plantain
4. Banku with Okoro stew without cowhide meat (wele) and crab is an incomplete dish.
5. Roasted Riped Plantain with Groundnuts. On a hot sunny day, you will sure need this.
6. Tuo Zaafi with Ayoyo Stew
7. Fufu with “light”soup locally known as” nkakra”
8. Fried riped plantain with beans called Red Red. You could have added protein (fish and egg).
9. Akple and aborbi Tadi with pepper sauce
10.The list would be incomplete without “Kokonte” popularly know as “face the wall” with palmnut soup